Layer Stater Feed
Guaranteed Analysis: Maize, Soybean Cake, Full Fat Soybean, Protein, Rice Polish, Essential Amino Acids, Enzymes, Anti-Oxidant, Vitamin, Mineral Premixes and other Feed Additives.
- Store feed in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
- Rotate stock to use old feed first. “First in, first out” principle.
- Keep bags stacked neatly on pallets to prevent feed from being in direct contact with damp floors.
- Bags should be stacked to allow at least 18 inches between walls and upright supports. This allows for cleaning and placement of traps/bait boxes. This also prevents condensation on walls from damaging feed and permits necessary air flow around the bags.
- Keep different types of feed separate and clearly marked. Be particularly careful not to mix bags of other feed together.
Pack sizes: 50 kg
Packaging Type: Dual side laminated moisture protected high quality PP bag
Shelf Life: Within 45 days of packing
Nutritional Values (% Maximum): Humidity (Maximum- 11.00), Crude Protein (Minimum- 20.00), Crude Fat (Minimum-5.00), Crude Fiber (Maximum-4.00), Calcium (Minimum-0.90), Phosphorous (Minimum-0.45), Lysine (Minimum-1.2), Methionine (Minimum-0.55) Metabolic Energy (2950 Kcal/Kg), Vitamin & Minerals (As needed).
- Feed binders, No colors
- No ammonia, No urea
- No hormones, No stimulants
- No harmful chemical treatments
- Mash / Pellet form
- Micro nutrients are kept intact
- Best management of dietary fiber
- All weather suitable formulations
- Highly palatable and nutritious
- Wide testing in all general breeds in Bangladesh
- Manage digestive organisms
- Enhanced immunity
- Ensures best health
- Stress free digestion
- Best taste of meat
- Significant increase in animal life